Nothing moody about Alban Arena line-up
- Credit: Archant
Moody Blues legend Justin Hayward performs songs from his new album as well as old favourites when he comes to the Alban Arena next Tuesday, September 20.
He is known principally as the vocalist, lead guitarist and composer for the Moody Blues who have, over the last 45 years, sold 55 million albums and received numerous awards.
Commercial success has gone hand in hand with critical acclaim and Justin and the Moody Blues appear on the Rock Walk Hall of Fame on Sunset Boulevard.
The show, which begins at 7.30pm with support provided by Mike Hawes, will include songs from Justin’s album Spirits of the Western Sky and Moodies favourites in an acoustic “songwriter” format.
Tickets are £36, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online.
Gary Mullen and The Works perform One Night of Queen at the Arena next Friday, September 23.
You may also want to watch:
In 2000, Gary won ITV’s Stars In Their Eyes’ live grand final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show’s history.
He began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band, The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen, since performing around the world as well as twice at the BBC Proms in the Park.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are £20 and £18.
Party night is promised when Jocelyn Brown arrives at the Arena with some of her friends next Saturday, September 24.
The R’n’B singer and her band will be preceded by reggae crew Aswad and Donovan Blackwood, the lead singer of Heatwave.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are £26.50 seated and £25 standing.