Noddy forever for the young at Radlett Centre
NODDY is 60 years old – but still proving as much of a draw to youngsters as he ever did. The children s creation is appearing at The Radlett Centre in his 60th anniversary year when Noddy in Toyland comes on stage at 1pm and 3.30pm next Tuesday and Wedne
NODDY is 60 years old - but still proving as much of a draw to youngsters as he ever did.
The children's creation is appearing at The Radlett Centre in his 60th anniversary year when Noddy in Toyland comes on stage at 1pm and 3.30pm next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Aimed at children aged three to seven, it is Noddy and Tessie Bear's party and everyone is invited to join in the fun - except the goblins Sly and Gobbo who are out to spoil things.
But Noddy is one step ahead of their games and with the help of favourite Toy Town characters, he stops them ruining the party.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �12 with under 16s �10 and a family ticket for four at �40, available from the box office on 01923 859291.
Appearing at the theatre next Friday night are The Real Thing who still feature the three original singers, Chris and Eddy Amoo and Dave Smith.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
The band have been in existence for 30 years and had five hits including number one singles in the 70s and 80s such as Can't Get By Without You, Feel The Force and You To Me Are Everything.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �17.50 with concessions �16.50.