Noddy forever for the young at Radlett Centre
NODDY is 60 years old – but still proving as much of a draw to youngsters as he ever did. The children s creation is appearing at The Radlett Centre in his 60th anniversary year when Noddy in Toyland comes on stage at 1pm and 3.30pm next Tuesday and Wedne
NODDY is 60 years old - but still proving as much of a draw to youngsters as he ever did.
The children's creation is appearing at The Radlett Centre in his 60th anniversary year when Noddy in Toyland comes on stage at 1pm and 3.30pm next Tuesday and Wednesday.
Aimed at children aged three to seven, it is Noddy and Tessie Bear's party and everyone is invited to join in the fun - except the goblins Sly and Gobbo who are out to spoil things.
But Noddy is one step ahead of their games and with the help of favourite Toy Town characters, he stops them ruining the party.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �12 with under 16s �10 and a family ticket for four at �40, available from the box office on 01923 859291.
Appearing at the theatre next Friday night are The Real Thing who still feature the three original singers, Chris and Eddy Amoo and Dave Smith.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
The band have been in existence for 30 years and had five hits including number one singles in the 70s and 80s such as Can't Get By Without You, Feel The Force and You To Me Are Everything.
The show begins at 7.30pm and tickets are �17.50 with concessions �16.50.