New Jersey Nights to celebrate the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of the timeless music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons can be seen on stage in St Albans.
Walk Like A Man and see international smash hit show New Jersey Nights at The Alban Arena on Sunday, April 9 at 7.30pm.
Direct from the USA, the show takes the audience on a nostalgic musical journey through the career of one of the biggest selling groups of all time.
From the back street studio in New Jersey where it all began, this vibrant production includes all of The Four Seasons’ greatest hits, including Sherry, Rag Doll, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Walk Like A Man and many more.
The production features an award-winning cast of singers, dancers and a rockin’ on stage band.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Arena show cost £24.50 and £22.50.
The Magic of Motown show can be seen at The Alban Arena on Friday, March 31, at 8pm.
• For tickets, call the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans