New Jersey Nights to celebrate the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of the timeless music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons can be seen on stage in St Albans.
Walk Like A Man and see international smash hit show New Jersey Nights at The Alban Arena on Sunday, April 9 at 7.30pm.
Direct from the USA, the show takes the audience on a nostalgic musical journey through the career of one of the biggest selling groups of all time.
From the back street studio in New Jersey where it all began, this vibrant production includes all of The Four Seasons’ greatest hits, including Sherry, Rag Doll, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Walk Like A Man and many more.
The production features an award-winning cast of singers, dancers and a rockin’ on stage band.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Arena show cost £24.50 and £22.50.
The Magic of Motown show can be seen at The Alban Arena on Friday, March 31, at 8pm.
• For tickets, call the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden