New Jack swings to Radlett Centre for panto season
PANTO time is fast approaching and The Radlett Centre has already launched its seasonal offering, Jack and the Beanstalk.
Last week members of the cast dressed in costume – made by themselves at home – at the theatre where they will be performing the pantomime from Saturday, December 11, until Sunday, January 2.
The traditional-style panto is being produced by Upstage Productions and will be their 12th pantomime for The Radlett Centre.
Rob Copeland plays Jack with Jill played by Rachal Olivant and Bradley Fricker adding a splash of humour as Jack’s brother Simple Simon.
Mark Faith is the aptly-named Fleshcreep, Tarah McDonald the magical Fairy Peapod and Gavin Ashbarry is the pantomime stalwart, the Dame.
You may also want to watch:
A chorus of local youngsters support the cast – and there is a Giant too.
Tickets range from �13.50 to �16.50 and there are two performances most days including Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Further details can be obtained from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans Food and Drink Festival returns at last!
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25