New Jack swings to Radlett Centre for panto season
PANTO time is fast approaching and The Radlett Centre has already launched its seasonal offering, Jack and the Beanstalk.
Last week members of the cast dressed in costume – made by themselves at home – at the theatre where they will be performing the pantomime from Saturday, December 11, until Sunday, January 2.
The traditional-style panto is being produced by Upstage Productions and will be their 12th pantomime for The Radlett Centre.
Rob Copeland plays Jack with Jill played by Rachal Olivant and Bradley Fricker adding a splash of humour as Jack’s brother Simple Simon.
Mark Faith is the aptly-named Fleshcreep, Tarah McDonald the magical Fairy Peapod and Gavin Ashbarry is the pantomime stalwart, the Dame.
A chorus of local youngsters support the cast – and there is a Giant too.
Tickets range from �13.50 to �16.50 and there are two performances most days including Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Further details can be obtained from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 5 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 6 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 9 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone