New booking system for St Albans’ Company of Ten
THEATRE-GOERS looking to see Company of Ten’s production this week, can now take advantage of a new booking process.
The new system allows patrons to choose specific seats in the Abbey Theatre’s main stage auditorium.
Tina Swain, theatre manager, said: “We have been eagerly awaiting online seat selection since changing our ticketing supplier and we’re delighted that it’s available at long last. People lead such busy lives, so it’s important to do everything we can to ensure that booking tickets for our productions is as convenient as possible.”
The system is up and running for anybody wanting to book tickets for Dead Guilty, a chilling production that opens tomorrow night (Friday, May 18) and runs until Saturday, May 26. The story centres on graphic artist Julia who is badly injured in a car crash – the same car crash that kills her business colleague John.
Housebound and depressed, she struggles to come to terms with her injuries and the unwanted attentions of John’s excessively solicitous widow.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked via www.abbeytheatre.org.uk or via 01727 857861.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads