New booking system for St Albans’ Company of Ten
THEATRE-GOERS looking to see Company of Ten’s production this week, can now take advantage of a new booking process.
The new system allows patrons to choose specific seats in the Abbey Theatre’s main stage auditorium.
Tina Swain, theatre manager, said: “We have been eagerly awaiting online seat selection since changing our ticketing supplier and we’re delighted that it’s available at long last. People lead such busy lives, so it’s important to do everything we can to ensure that booking tickets for our productions is as convenient as possible.”
The system is up and running for anybody wanting to book tickets for Dead Guilty, a chilling production that opens tomorrow night (Friday, May 18) and runs until Saturday, May 26. The story centres on graphic artist Julia who is badly injured in a car crash – the same car crash that kills her business colleague John.
Housebound and depressed, she struggles to come to terms with her injuries and the unwanted attentions of John’s excessively solicitous widow.
Tickets can be booked via www.abbeytheatre.org.uk or via 01727 857861.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 9 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 10 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report