Nadim Teimoori ending Herts Jazz Club season
- Credit: Archant
BRINGING an end to the Spring season at Herts Jazz Club this Sunday will be the Nadim Teimoori Quartet.
Nadim 22, studies at the Royal Academy where performance highlights have included concerts with Julian Arguelles and Peter Erskine.
His current projects include his octet promoting the writings of the Baha’i Faith. He is already much in demand and has recently performed with Jamie Cullum, Andrew McCormack, Mornington Lockett and Dave Hamblett.
A recent winner of the Humphrey Lyttelton RAM Jazz Award, Nadim was last heard at the club at Campus West, Welwyn Garden City, with Stan Tracey.
Joining Nadim will be Chris Eldred, piano, Conor Chaplin, bass, and Corrie Dick, drums
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 for students and under-21s, £11 in advance from http://www.hawthornetheatre.co.uk/whatsonstage.html and £13 at the door.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans