Nadim Teimoori ending Herts Jazz Club season
- Credit: Archant
BRINGING an end to the Spring season at Herts Jazz Club this Sunday will be the Nadim Teimoori Quartet.
Nadim 22, studies at the Royal Academy where performance highlights have included concerts with Julian Arguelles and Peter Erskine.
His current projects include his octet promoting the writings of the Baha’i Faith. He is already much in demand and has recently performed with Jamie Cullum, Andrew McCormack, Mornington Lockett and Dave Hamblett.
A recent winner of the Humphrey Lyttelton RAM Jazz Award, Nadim was last heard at the club at Campus West, Welwyn Garden City, with Stan Tracey.
Joining Nadim will be Chris Eldred, piano, Conor Chaplin, bass, and Corrie Dick, drums
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 for students and under-21s, £11 in advance from http://www.hawthornetheatre.co.uk/whatsonstage.html and £13 at the door.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 6 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets