Music in the Parks in St Albans on Sunday
CUBAN covers, blues, jazz and the songs of Bob Dylan are all in the line-up as the Music in the Parks season continues at Clarence Park, St Albans, on Sunday.
The Bob Villains are well known locally for their interpretations of Bob Dylan songs. They appeal not just to Dylan fans but draw in rock fans from acoustic days through to Rolling Thunder and beyond.
Swanvesta Social Club is a band of experienced musicians from the St Albans area who play everything with a little twist of Cuba. The band mixes unlikely covers with originals.
Faultline Jazz are inspired by the complex simplicity of African jazz, playing an eclectic mix of African, Latin, modern and fusion music.
Completing the line-up is Dr Shades who perform a wide range of blues styles and are popular all over Herts and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 1.30pm to 5.30pm at The Bandstand in Clarence Park and admission is free.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan