Music in the Parks in St Albans on Sunday
CUBAN covers, blues, jazz and the songs of Bob Dylan are all in the line-up as the Music in the Parks season continues at Clarence Park, St Albans, on Sunday.
The Bob Villains are well known locally for their interpretations of Bob Dylan songs. They appeal not just to Dylan fans but draw in rock fans from acoustic days through to Rolling Thunder and beyond.
Swanvesta Social Club is a band of experienced musicians from the St Albans area who play everything with a little twist of Cuba. The band mixes unlikely covers with originals.
Faultline Jazz are inspired by the complex simplicity of African jazz, playing an eclectic mix of African, Latin, modern and fusion music.
Completing the line-up is Dr Shades who perform a wide range of blues styles and are popular all over Herts and beyond.
The event runs from 1.30pm to 5.30pm at The Bandstand in Clarence Park and admission is free.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 5 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 8 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 10 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary