New children’s play area opening at activity farm this weekend
- Credit: Willows Activity Farm
An exciting new play area will be opening at a popular children’s activity farm in time for Easter.
Are you ready to enter Mr. Tod’s Lair?
Willows Activity Farm in London Colney will welcome a certain sly fox to the farm as it launches its newest experience, Mr. Tod’s Lair.
The new play area aimed at young guests will be open from March 24 – just in time for Peter Rabbit fans to enjoy the space throughout the Easter holidays.
Mr. Tod, a character known for frequently moving homes, has finally decided to accept Willows’ invitation for permanent residence alongside the Peter Rabbit™ Adventure Playground.
You may also want to watch:
With plenty of secret entrances, hiding places and even a chimney lookout, the lair is set to be the only place for kids to be seen (or rather, not seen!) this Easter.
You may also spot the pesky fox featuring in shows in the Peter Rabbit Theatre throughout Easter.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Willows Activity Farm chief executive officer Nicola Ratcliffe said: “We’re very excited for the launch of our newest play area, Mr. Tod’s Lair, and can’t wait to see it arrive just in time for Easter.
“Mr. Tod may be a cunning, sly character, but his lair is set to be a place our guests are really going to love and we are delighted to welcome him as a character to the farm.”
Also new at Willows for Easter is the Super Secret Squirrel Test.
Guests will be taking on squirrel-themed challenges as they make their way through the course, trying to replicate the skills of Squirrel Nutkin.
Both Mr. Tod’s Lair and the Super Secret Squirrel Test are the perfect additions to the hugely successful Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground, which opened its doors to the public in 2016.
Willows Activity Farm is also busy preparing its annual Easter Eggstravaganza to make sure the holidays are as ‘hoppy’ as can be.
From chocolate-filled egg hunts to plenty of creative arts and craft sessions, and fluffy chicks and baby rabbits in between, the farm will be choc-full with activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Mr. Tod’s Lair and Super Secret Squirrel test will launch on March 24, and will be a permanent addition to the farm and included in the current prices at Willows Activity Farm.
Online advance discounted tickets are available at willowsactivityfarm.com and tickets can be bought on the day for full price.
Willows Activity Farm is situated 200 metres off Junction 22 of the M25 in Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans.