Moscow State Circus returns to Harpenden
LEGENDA opened its gates last night (Wednesday) as The Moscow State Circus returned to Harpenden with its brand new show.
The world’s most famous circus is appearing at Harpenden Common until Sunday – but those who think they have seen it all before have been told to think again.
The “revolutionary” new show sees the circus collide with the legendary Russian folklore figure Rasputin to create a new “sensational” show which combines contemporary and classical circus at its very best.
Audiences have been guaranteed an on-the-edge-of-their-seats experience as they watch in terror the rotating Wheel of Death and an unbelievable crossbow act in which a wife shoots an apple off her husband’s head from seven simultaneous crossbows.
The newly devised show also includes The Didyk, a double Russian swing troupe who acrobatically catapult themselves high into the big top.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from �10 for adults and can be purchased by calling 020 8540 8122 or online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk
In a partnership with Childline, every ticket bought using the special code CVAEEC will see the charity receive 40 per cent of the ticket price.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire