Moscow State Circus returns to Harpenden
LEGENDA opened its gates last night (Wednesday) as The Moscow State Circus returned to Harpenden with its brand new show.
The world’s most famous circus is appearing at Harpenden Common until Sunday – but those who think they have seen it all before have been told to think again.
The “revolutionary” new show sees the circus collide with the legendary Russian folklore figure Rasputin to create a new “sensational” show which combines contemporary and classical circus at its very best.
Audiences have been guaranteed an on-the-edge-of-their-seats experience as they watch in terror the rotating Wheel of Death and an unbelievable crossbow act in which a wife shoots an apple off her husband’s head from seven simultaneous crossbows.
The newly devised show also includes The Didyk, a double Russian swing troupe who acrobatically catapult themselves high into the big top.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from �10 for adults and can be purchased by calling 020 8540 8122 or online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk
In a partnership with Childline, every ticket bought using the special code CVAEEC will see the charity receive 40 per cent of the ticket price.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind