Monstrous fun with Monstersaurus at The Alban Arena
- Credit: Alastair Muir
Monstrous fun can be had during the half-term holiday in St Albans when Monstersaurus! comes to The Alban Arena.
If your kids enjoyed Aliens Love Underpants on stage, the show’s creators are back with another tale.
Follow young inventor Monty as he creates a whole world of whacky inventions and incredible monsters, but he has a problem – now he has made them all, what is he going to do with them?
Full of thrills, spills, magic and mayhem, this energetic new family show can be seen at the Arena on Thursday, February 16, at 11am and 2pm.
It includes original music and plenty of audience participation.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket cost £12.50 and the show, which has a running time of 50 minutes, is suitable for ages three plus.
• To buy tickets, call the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash