Prepare for girls’ night out at Menopause the Musical
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
An all-singing, all-dancing comedy set in a department store will be bringing the Menopause to St Albans.
Menopause The Musical can be seen on stage at The Alban Arena on Thursday, June 13 at 7.30pm.
Starring Cheryl Fergison of EastEnders fame, The Nolans singer Maureen Nolan, Casualty star Rebecca Wheatley and Katherine Lynch, from RTÉ's Wagons' Den, this hysterical show is packed full of one-liners about night sweats, hot flushes and memory loss .
It is backed by an instantly recognisable soundtrack of innuendo-laden versions of 60s, 70s and 80s pop classics.
In Menopause The Musical four women with seemingly nothing in common meet by chance and make fun of their woeful lives experiencing 'The Change'.
You may also want to watch:
They soon bond as they realise that the menopause is no longer 'The Silent Passage', but an unavoidable stage in every woman's life.
The hysterical and uplifting Menopause The Musical will have you laughing, and singing, all the way home.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
So call your girlfriends and book now for the ultimate girls' night out.
Tickets cost £30.
? Call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk