Medium TJ Higgs and Jimmy Greaves at Harpenden Public Halls
A MEDIUM with a loyal following will come to Harpenden Public Halls this Friday.
TJ Higgs promises to bring a fresh and exciting new approach to understanding spirituality and works closely with the audience to explore sensitive subjects.
Described as bright and bubbly, TJ is lauded by her dedicated followers who describe her as an “inspirational lady with a beautiful gift”.
Her popularity has led to a string of TV appearances including Psychic Private Eyes for Zone Reality and The Three Mediums for Living TV where she worked alongside Colin Fry and Derek Acorah.
TJ has written two books and is currently penning her third while appearing at live venues across the country. During this time she is still giving private readings and workshops which she says are designed to help others develop and strengthen their own gifts.
The medium also writes regular columns in Fate and Fortune magazine and Spirit and Destiny magazine.
Tickets for the event, which starts at 7.30pm on Friday, May 18, are available at www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk/whats-on/tj-higgs/ or by ringing 01582 767525
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 6 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 9 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
Jimmy Greaves, the greatest goal scorer of his generation, will be at the halls next Tuesday, May 22.
Scoring 464 goals in 657 matches for club and country, the legendary footballer is now regarded as one of the finest after-dinner speakers in the UK.
Described as a natural comedian and fluent storyteller, Jimmy’s mixture of light hearted and serious debate on the game will start at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost �17/�15. Call the number above or visit the website for tickets.
Next weekend, youngsters can climb aboard Buster the big red bus and meet all his friends as they embark on a magical adventure at the public halls.
Wheels on the Bus, a sing-a-long show, was developed with teachers to support the early years foundation stage.
Tickets cost �10 and �6 for kids, although there are family offers available. The show is on at 1pm and 4pm on Saturday, May 26, and Sunday, May 27, at 10am and 1pm.
Call the number above or visit the website for tickets.