Medium is the message with Sally Morgan at Alban Arena
PSYCHIC to the stars, Sally Morgan, is returning to the Alban Arena next Wednesday, June 3. She had her first psychic experience at the age of nine months and since then had gone on to astound even the most renowned scientists who have tested her, includi
PSYCHIC to the stars, Sally Morgan, is returning to the Alban Arena next Wednesday, June 3.
She had her first psychic experience at the age of nine months and since then had gone on to astound even the most renowned scientists who have tested her, including Professor Gary E. Schwartz of Harvard University.
She is rated as one of the world's top mediums and her reputation has been built from her close relationship with many high-profile celebrities from film stars to radio presenters and musicians to soap actors.
They include George Michael, Koo Stark, Uma Thurman, Spice Girl Mel B, Coronation Street's Kym Marsh and the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
You may also want to watch:
Sally has now built up a successful television career and has weekly columns in a national magazine and newspaper as well as her own jewellery range.
She appears at 7.30pm and tickets at �19.50 are on sale from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 3 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 4 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 5 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 6 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
�� Oscar-nominated film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is being shown at the Arena next Tuesday, June 2.
Adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man in his eighties who ages backwards, it stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.
The story is set in New Orleans from the end of World War One in1918 to the 21st century following a journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be.
Directed by David Fincher, it is a time traveller's tale of the people and places he bumps into along the way, the loves he loses and finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death and what lasts beyond time.
There is a matinee at 1.30pm and an evening showing at 7.30pm. Tickets are �6 with concessions �4.