Medium is the message with Sally Morgan at Alban Arena
PSYCHIC to the stars, Sally Morgan, is returning to the Alban Arena next Wednesday, June 3. She had her first psychic experience at the age of nine months and since then had gone on to astound even the most renowned scientists who have tested her, includi
PSYCHIC to the stars, Sally Morgan, is returning to the Alban Arena next Wednesday, June 3.
She had her first psychic experience at the age of nine months and since then had gone on to astound even the most renowned scientists who have tested her, including Professor Gary E. Schwartz of Harvard University.
She is rated as one of the world's top mediums and her reputation has been built from her close relationship with many high-profile celebrities from film stars to radio presenters and musicians to soap actors.
They include George Michael, Koo Stark, Uma Thurman, Spice Girl Mel B, Coronation Street's Kym Marsh and the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
You may also want to watch:
Sally has now built up a successful television career and has weekly columns in a national magazine and newspaper as well as her own jewellery range.
She appears at 7.30pm and tickets at �19.50 are on sale from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
�� Oscar-nominated film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is being shown at the Arena next Tuesday, June 2.
Adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man in his eighties who ages backwards, it stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett.
The story is set in New Orleans from the end of World War One in1918 to the 21st century following a journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be.
Directed by David Fincher, it is a time traveller's tale of the people and places he bumps into along the way, the loves he loses and finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death and what lasts beyond time.
There is a matinee at 1.30pm and an evening showing at 7.30pm. Tickets are �6 with concessions �4.