New Carpool Comedy shows added to Park & Dine Theatre at Luton Hoo Estate
- Credit: Supplied by Gaby Jerrard PR who
Two new comedy shows have been added to the Drive & Dine Theatre coming to the Luton Hoo Estate in July.
Stand-up comedian Mark Watson will be bringing the first ever Carpool Comedy Club to the venue near St Albans next month as part of the entertainment organised by Pub in the Park and celebrity chef Tom Kerridge’s team.
As well as appearing on Saturday, July 11, there will be two new Carpool Comedy gigs on Sunday, July 12, as well as the drive-in movies on offer.
Appearing at the ultimate drive-in comedy tour on July 12 at 5pm and 9pm will be Edinburgh Fringe favourite Mark Watson and fellow former Taskmaster star Sara Pascoe.
The 5pm comedy show on Saturday, July 11 featuring Mark Watson, Shappi Khorsandi and Ed Gamble has already sold out.
You may also want to watch:
Drive & Dine Theatre cinema screenings will take place at Luton Hoo Estate, a short drive from St Albans, from Tuesday, July 7 to Sunday, July 19.
To buy tickets, visit driveanddinetheatre.com/st-albans
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall