New Carpool Comedy shows added to Park & Dine Theatre at Luton Hoo Estate
- Credit: Supplied by Gaby Jerrard PR who
Two new comedy shows have been added to the Drive & Dine Theatre coming to the Luton Hoo Estate in July.
Stand-up comedian Mark Watson will be bringing the first ever Carpool Comedy Club to the venue near St Albans next month as part of the entertainment organised by Pub in the Park and celebrity chef Tom Kerridge’s team.
As well as appearing on Saturday, July 11, there will be two new Carpool Comedy gigs on Sunday, July 12, as well as the drive-in movies on offer.
Appearing at the ultimate drive-in comedy tour on July 12 at 5pm and 9pm will be Edinburgh Fringe favourite Mark Watson and fellow former Taskmaster star Sara Pascoe.
The 5pm comedy show on Saturday, July 11 featuring Mark Watson, Shappi Khorsandi and Ed Gamble has already sold out.
Drive & Dine Theatre cinema screenings will take place at Luton Hoo Estate, a short drive from St Albans, from Tuesday, July 7 to Sunday, July 19.
To buy tickets, visit driveanddinetheatre.com/st-albans
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 7 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped