New Carpool Comedy shows added to Park & Dine Theatre at Luton Hoo Estate
- Credit: Supplied by Gaby Jerrard PR who
Two new comedy shows have been added to the Drive & Dine Theatre coming to the Luton Hoo Estate in July.
Stand-up comedian Mark Watson will be bringing the first ever Carpool Comedy Club to the venue near St Albans next month as part of the entertainment organised by Pub in the Park and celebrity chef Tom Kerridge’s team.
As well as appearing on Saturday, July 11, there will be two new Carpool Comedy gigs on Sunday, July 12, as well as the drive-in movies on offer.
Appearing at the ultimate drive-in comedy tour on July 12 at 5pm and 9pm will be Edinburgh Fringe favourite Mark Watson and fellow former Taskmaster star Sara Pascoe.
The 5pm comedy show on Saturday, July 11 featuring Mark Watson, Shappi Khorsandi and Ed Gamble has already sold out.
You may also want to watch:
Drive & Dine Theatre cinema screenings will take place at Luton Hoo Estate, a short drive from St Albans, from Tuesday, July 7 to Sunday, July 19.
To buy tickets, visit driveanddinetheatre.com/st-albans
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 9 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works