Marcus brings a touch of the unfamiliar to Radlett Music Club
A CONCERT by Marcus Andrews on the piano is the next date on the Radlett Music Club calendar. Marcus will be appearing at The Radlett Centre at 8pm next Thursday, February 25, playing works by Bach, Chopin, Debussy and Haydn. Marcus has a special enthusia
A CONCERT by Marcus Andrews on the piano is the next date on the Radlett Music Club calendar.
Marcus will be appearing at The Radlett Centre at 8pm next Thursday, February 25, playing works by Bach, Chopin, Debussy and Haydn.
Marcus has a special enthusiasm and aptitude for both standard and more obscure areas of repertoire. He enjoys performing in venues where he can entertain and inform audiences by introducing unfamiliar pieces in the context of more familiar works.
He was awarded the Trinity College of Music Trust Silver Medal for Keyboard, the first Jaques Samuel Pianos Trinity College of Music Prize and the TWIYCA Accompanist Prize.
You may also want to watch:
Marcus launched his solo career in London to a record audience in a series of recitals at Blackheath Halls exploring music by Beethoven, Rachmaninov and Medtner as well as works by living composers.
Tickets for the concerts are �12, available from the box office on 01923 859291, www.radlettcentre.co.uk or on the door. Students are admitted free.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital