Malone again, naturally in Welwyn Garden City
BUGSY Malone storms on to the stage on Saturday in the hands of St Albans-based drama group, the Shooting Stars Academy. It is being performed by young people aged between six and 16 years who have been rehearsing for the show throughout the current term
BUGSY Malone storms on to the stage on Saturday in the hands of St Albans-based drama group, the Shooting Stars Academy.
It is being performed by young people aged between six and 16 years who have been rehearsing for the show throughout the current term term. Some of them have even managed to pick up an American accent.
The role of Bugsy is taken by Dylan Tayor, Blousey by Ellie Stevens, Fat Sam by Helen Moloney and Tallulah by Emma Lopes-Dias and Emily Hammond, taking a turn each in the two performances.
Bugsy is being performed at 2.30pm and 7pm at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City and tickets at �9 with concessions �7 can be obtained by calling 01707 357117.
You may also want to watch:
n Shooting Stars are booking places now for their summer school in the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans.
It runs for two weeks from July 27 until August 7 and will end with a full-scale production of Annie.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
To book and for further information call 01727 844222 or go to email@example.com