Malone again, naturally in Welwyn Garden City
BUGSY Malone storms on to the stage on Saturday in the hands of St Albans-based drama group, the Shooting Stars Academy. It is being performed by young people aged between six and 16 years who have been rehearsing for the show throughout the current term
BUGSY Malone storms on to the stage on Saturday in the hands of St Albans-based drama group, the Shooting Stars Academy.
It is being performed by young people aged between six and 16 years who have been rehearsing for the show throughout the current term term. Some of them have even managed to pick up an American accent.
The role of Bugsy is taken by Dylan Tayor, Blousey by Ellie Stevens, Fat Sam by Helen Moloney and Tallulah by Emma Lopes-Dias and Emily Hammond, taking a turn each in the two performances.
Bugsy is being performed at 2.30pm and 7pm at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City and tickets at �9 with concessions �7 can be obtained by calling 01707 357117.
n Shooting Stars are booking places now for their summer school in the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans.
It runs for two weeks from July 27 until August 7 and will end with a full-scale production of Annie.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
To book and for further information call 01727 844222 or go to email@example.com