Lockdown laughs for parents launched by Bring Your Own Baby comedy organisers
- Credit: Elyse Marks
Organisers of Bring Your Own Baby are launching a new online comedy show during the coronavirus pandemic.
BYOB, which hosts comedy gigs for parents and their babies at Hertford Theatre, will be bringing you Lockdown Laughs for Parents.
The virtual comedy show for mums and dads on lockdown starts on Thursday, April 9 at 8.30pm.
Comedians will be streaming live on Bring Your Own Baby’s Facebook page and the comedy club’s YouTube channel every Thursday during lockdown.
BYOB founders Carly Smallman and Alyssa Kyria are joined this week by award-winning Scott Bennett and hilarious mum on lockdown Esther Manito.
You may also want to watch:
They say on the BYOB website: “The show is going to be interactive.
“We will be reading out your funny lockdown stories and getting you all involved, as well as bringing you awesome comedy, with a brand new line-up every week.”
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
So put the kids to bed, get a drink, grab a seat and get ready to have a giggle.
The show is free to watch but donations are welcome at http://www.paypal.me/BringYourOwnBaby
Visit https://byobcomedy.com for more on Bring Your Own Baby Comedy.