Line up announce for Alban Arena’s unsigned music showcase
THE LINE-UP for the unsigned music event of the year has been confirmed for next March.
Waiting for Katherine, Rae Kelly and Tranquil Fury will all go through to play MusicCity Unsigned’s first showcase (MCU1) at The Alban Arena on March 17.
The event will kickstart MusicCity Week which is run in conjunction with The Horn, Lemonrock.com, SAASH Arts and The Alban Arena.
Hundreds of votes were cast to get down to the final three bands and competition was fierce.
Runners up Swanvesta Social Club will be appearing at The Horn MCU1 after-show party.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for both events can be purchased from their respective venues or via the Alban Arena box office.
To find out more visit www.musiccityunsigned.co.uk, www.lemonrock.com/mcu1 or www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
n A trip down memory lane is promised at the Arena this evening (Thursday December 1) when Christmas Crooners appear.
The show features many of the Christmas favourites of Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra. It gets underway at 7.30pm and features a cast of West End singers including Chris Vincent and Robert Grose.
n The Alban Arena announced this week that due to circumstances beyond their control, American actor Brody Hutzler will no longer be playing the role of Prince Charming in this year’s pantomine Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
David McGranaghan has already stepped up to take the role of Prince Charming.
To book tickets, visit www.alban-arena.co.uk