Legendary laughs at St Albans Town Hall
TWO comedy legends for the price of one is the special offer from Funny First Mondays club at St Albans Town Hall next week.
The first is Simon Munnery, a Perrier Award nominee best known for his BBC2 series Attention Scum! and more recently, his Radio 4 show Where Did It All Go Wrong?
Currently touring with Stewart Lee around the UK, he is well known to fans of serious comedy.
Joining Simon is Ivor Dembina, the first comedian to perform in the Houses of Parliament with his controversial This Is Not A Subject For Comedy show.
He has been performing comedy all over the world and is never far from controversy or a punchline while reflecting on his Jewish heritage, his age and S&M.
You may also want to watch:
The show, which starts at 8pm on Monday (1), also features up-and-coming musical comedian Elliot Mason, straight from this year’s successful show at the Edinburgh Festival, and Laugh Horse finalist Peter Beckley. Holding the show together will be regular host Mike Manera.
Tickets are �8 and available from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 3 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 4 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 5 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans