Lee Hurst at Harpenden Public Halls
IF you Think It’s All Over at the interval when comedian Lee Hurst appears at Harpenden Public Halls on Sunday night (20), you couldn’t be more wrong.
The show entitled Man v Woman is really two shows in one – the first half dedicated to Lee doing his new stand-up routine and the second half his unique game show Man v Woman.
A man and woman will be brought from the audience to the stage to face a series of questions and tasks to highlight the differences. The audience will have the final say on the winner – but will they be honest or vote on gender lines?
Lee went from being one of the original cast of They Think It’s All Over to running his own comedy club in London’s East End. While he is waiting for his new venue to be built, he is touring again for the first time in a decade.
He appears at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
n Tickets for this year’s Harpenden Public Halls panto Aladdin are now on sale.
Act One Pantomimes return for their fifth year and this time Chris Law and the team will be joined by Big Howard Little Howard from CBBC. Howard Read is an award-winning animator and comedian and Little Howard is his cartoon comedy sidekick.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Aladdin runs from Thursday, December 15, to Sunday, December 18, and tickets are �9.