Lee Hurst at Harpenden Public Halls
IF you Think It’s All Over at the interval when comedian Lee Hurst appears at Harpenden Public Halls on Sunday night (20), you couldn’t be more wrong.
The show entitled Man v Woman is really two shows in one – the first half dedicated to Lee doing his new stand-up routine and the second half his unique game show Man v Woman.
A man and woman will be brought from the audience to the stage to face a series of questions and tasks to highlight the differences. The audience will have the final say on the winner – but will they be honest or vote on gender lines?
Lee went from being one of the original cast of They Think It’s All Over to running his own comedy club in London’s East End. While he is waiting for his new venue to be built, he is touring again for the first time in a decade.
He appears at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
n Tickets for this year’s Harpenden Public Halls panto Aladdin are now on sale.
Act One Pantomimes return for their fifth year and this time Chris Law and the team will be joined by Big Howard Little Howard from CBBC. Howard Read is an award-winning animator and comedian and Little Howard is his cartoon comedy sidekick.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 8 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Aladdin runs from Thursday, December 15, to Sunday, December 18, and tickets are �9.