Lee Hurst at Harpenden Public Halls
IF you Think It’s All Over at the interval when comedian Lee Hurst appears at Harpenden Public Halls on Sunday night (20), you couldn’t be more wrong.
The show entitled Man v Woman is really two shows in one – the first half dedicated to Lee doing his new stand-up routine and the second half his unique game show Man v Woman.
A man and woman will be brought from the audience to the stage to face a series of questions and tasks to highlight the differences. The audience will have the final say on the winner – but will they be honest or vote on gender lines?
Lee went from being one of the original cast of They Think It’s All Over to running his own comedy club in London’s East End. While he is waiting for his new venue to be built, he is touring again for the first time in a decade.
He appears at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
n Tickets for this year’s Harpenden Public Halls panto Aladdin are now on sale.
Act One Pantomimes return for their fifth year and this time Chris Law and the team will be joined by Big Howard Little Howard from CBBC. Howard Read is an award-winning animator and comedian and Little Howard is his cartoon comedy sidekick.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
Aladdin runs from Thursday, December 15, to Sunday, December 18, and tickets are �9.