Lee Hurst at Harpenden Public Halls
IF you Think It’s All Over at the interval when comedian Lee Hurst appears at Harpenden Public Halls on Sunday night (20), you couldn’t be more wrong.
The show entitled Man v Woman is really two shows in one – the first half dedicated to Lee doing his new stand-up routine and the second half his unique game show Man v Woman.
A man and woman will be brought from the audience to the stage to face a series of questions and tasks to highlight the differences. The audience will have the final say on the winner – but will they be honest or vote on gender lines?
Lee went from being one of the original cast of They Think It’s All Over to running his own comedy club in London’s East End. While he is waiting for his new venue to be built, he is touring again for the first time in a decade.
He appears at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
n Tickets for this year’s Harpenden Public Halls panto Aladdin are now on sale.
Act One Pantomimes return for their fifth year and this time Chris Law and the team will be joined by Big Howard Little Howard from CBBC. Howard Read is an award-winning animator and comedian and Little Howard is his cartoon comedy sidekick.
- 1 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 2 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Car and moped crash in St Albans
- 4 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 5 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 6 Fresh call for safer crossing on route into city centre
- 7 Call for hosepipe ban to protect River Ver
- 8 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 9 St Albans Striders brave the heat to tackle numerous races
- 10 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
Aladdin runs from Thursday, December 15, to Sunday, December 18, and tickets are �9.