Kings of Leon tribute at The Horn, St Albans
KINGS of Leon tribute act Kings of Lyon burst on to the scene in 2009 and are hoping to be a real blast at The Horn on Bonfire Night, Saturday, November 5.
Their live set incorporates all the fans’ favourites from Youth and Young Manhood to Kings of Leon’s latest chart success Come Around Sundown.
They have played an O2 Academy headline tour, a European spring tour, a string of festival dates throughout Europe and the UK and sell-out shows from Ireland to the Channel Islands.
Tickets are �6 in advance from www.the hornstalbans.co.uk or �7 on the door.
n After a successful launch in September, HouseBound is back at The Horn tomorrow night for their second party.
You may also want to watch:
The venue will be transformed with extra lighting, projections and backdrops and joining resident DJs Hansi and Rubec will be St Vincent, Fitter and Rob Focuz for a night of house music.
Entry is free all night.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public