Kings of Leon tribute at The Horn, St Albans
KINGS of Leon tribute act Kings of Lyon burst on to the scene in 2009 and are hoping to be a real blast at The Horn on Bonfire Night, Saturday, November 5.
Their live set incorporates all the fans’ favourites from Youth and Young Manhood to Kings of Leon’s latest chart success Come Around Sundown.
They have played an O2 Academy headline tour, a European spring tour, a string of festival dates throughout Europe and the UK and sell-out shows from Ireland to the Channel Islands.
Tickets are �6 in advance from www.the hornstalbans.co.uk or �7 on the door.
n After a successful launch in September, HouseBound is back at The Horn tomorrow night for their second party.
You may also want to watch:
The venue will be transformed with extra lighting, projections and backdrops and joining resident DJs Hansi and Rubec will be St Vincent, Fitter and Rob Focuz for a night of house music.
Entry is free all night.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 8 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier