Katherine Jenkins tribute at Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Katherine Jenkins fans have a chance to enjoy a tribute to the singer from renowned classical artist Gemma Turner at the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Saturday, October 5.
One of the world’s most popular classical crossover artists, Katherine Jenkins has sold over seven million albums and filled concert halls and arenas all around the world.
Gemma aims to give a unique insight into what makes the Welsh mezzo-soprano so popular when she appears at Trestle in Russet Drive from 7.30pm.
She bears a close resemblance in both looks and voice combined with 10 years of experience performing in concert halls and theatres around the world.
The programme will range from O Mio Babbino Caro to Time To Say Goodbye, the haunting Nella Fantasia to the show-stopping Nessun Dorma, all mixed with popular show classics like Somewhere from West Side Story and pop hits like Hallelujah.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 with concessions £10, available from the box office on 01727 850950.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans