Katherine Jenkins tribute at Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Katherine Jenkins fans have a chance to enjoy a tribute to the singer from renowned classical artist Gemma Turner at the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Saturday, October 5.
One of the world’s most popular classical crossover artists, Katherine Jenkins has sold over seven million albums and filled concert halls and arenas all around the world.
Gemma aims to give a unique insight into what makes the Welsh mezzo-soprano so popular when she appears at Trestle in Russet Drive from 7.30pm.
She bears a close resemblance in both looks and voice combined with 10 years of experience performing in concert halls and theatres around the world.
The programme will range from O Mio Babbino Caro to Time To Say Goodbye, the haunting Nella Fantasia to the show-stopping Nessun Dorma, all mixed with popular show classics like Somewhere from West Side Story and pop hits like Hallelujah.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 with concessions £10, available from the box office on 01727 850950.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award