Katherine Jenkins tribute at Trestle Arts Base, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Katherine Jenkins fans have a chance to enjoy a tribute to the singer from renowned classical artist Gemma Turner at the Trestle Arts Base in St Albans next Saturday, October 5.
One of the world’s most popular classical crossover artists, Katherine Jenkins has sold over seven million albums and filled concert halls and arenas all around the world.
Gemma aims to give a unique insight into what makes the Welsh mezzo-soprano so popular when she appears at Trestle in Russet Drive from 7.30pm.
She bears a close resemblance in both looks and voice combined with 10 years of experience performing in concert halls and theatres around the world.
The programme will range from O Mio Babbino Caro to Time To Say Goodbye, the haunting Nella Fantasia to the show-stopping Nessun Dorma, all mixed with popular show classics like Somewhere from West Side Story and pop hits like Hallelujah.
Tickets are £12 with concessions £10, available from the box office on 01727 850950.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 9 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt