Kate Rusby and Tap Factory at the Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Folk singer Kate Rusby returns to The Alban Arena with her repertoire of much-loved classics next Thursday, April 10.
Her vast back catalogue stretches over two decades of music making and she enjoys an unprecedented crossover appeal as a folk singer.
As ever, she is joined on stage by top British folk musicians in a show which gets underway at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £19.50 with under 16s £5 off, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
A brand-new award-winning concept in the genre of Stomp, Tap Dogs and Blue Man Group comes to the Arena next Sunday, April 13.
You may also want to watch:
Tap Factory is a visual show that features some of the world’s best tap dancers and international musicians who blend the art of percussion, with dance and acrobatics.
It comes to the UK direct from tours in Europe and South America as part of its world tour and gets underway at 7.30pm.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Tickets are £21.50, £19.50 (concessions £2 off and under-16s £16).
n UB40, who are performing at the Arena next Friday, April 11, have sold out.