Kate Rusby and Tap Factory at the Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Folk singer Kate Rusby returns to The Alban Arena with her repertoire of much-loved classics next Thursday, April 10.
Her vast back catalogue stretches over two decades of music making and she enjoys an unprecedented crossover appeal as a folk singer.
As ever, she is joined on stage by top British folk musicians in a show which gets underway at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £19.50 with under 16s £5 off, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
A brand-new award-winning concept in the genre of Stomp, Tap Dogs and Blue Man Group comes to the Arena next Sunday, April 13.
Tap Factory is a visual show that features some of the world’s best tap dancers and international musicians who blend the art of percussion, with dance and acrobatics.
It comes to the UK direct from tours in Europe and South America as part of its world tour and gets underway at 7.30pm.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 6 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 7 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 8 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 9 Verulam Reallymoving's Houghton on a high with Bovingdon win
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
Tickets are £21.50, £19.50 (concessions £2 off and under-16s £16).
n UB40, who are performing at the Arena next Friday, April 11, have sold out.