Josh Widdecombe and Charlie Baker at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
TWO comedy talents who are currently on the circuit will be performing at The Radlett Centre next Friday, April 12.
Josh Widdecombe, star of Channel 4’s Stand Up For The Week, Last Leg with Adam Hills and BBC1’s Live At The Apollo, is appearing from 8pm with support from Charlie Baker.
Josh’s new show deals with his inability to embrace adventure in his life and his continued frustration with everything he comes into contact with. Unable to relax and enjoy life, he has instead decided it is everyone else that is at fault for his lack of enthusiasm for leaving the house.
Charlie, the winner of Let’s Dance for Comic Relief 2011, performs his most personal show to date.
It is the story of an unpopular but confident showbiz boy who finds salvation in love, comedy and baked goods. His stand-up has seen him tour the country this year to sold-out audiences as well as appearing on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Rob Brydon’s Christmas Special, The IT Crowd and Miranda.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £13 available from the box office on 01923 859291 or www.radlettcentre.co.uk
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor