Josh Widdecombe and Charlie Baker at the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
TWO comedy talents who are currently on the circuit will be performing at The Radlett Centre next Friday, April 12.
Josh Widdecombe, star of Channel 4’s Stand Up For The Week, Last Leg with Adam Hills and BBC1’s Live At The Apollo, is appearing from 8pm with support from Charlie Baker.
Josh’s new show deals with his inability to embrace adventure in his life and his continued frustration with everything he comes into contact with. Unable to relax and enjoy life, he has instead decided it is everyone else that is at fault for his lack of enthusiasm for leaving the house.
Charlie, the winner of Let’s Dance for Comic Relief 2011, performs his most personal show to date.
It is the story of an unpopular but confident showbiz boy who finds salvation in love, comedy and baked goods. His stand-up has seen him tour the country this year to sold-out audiences as well as appearing on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Rob Brydon’s Christmas Special, The IT Crowd and Miranda.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £13 available from the box office on 01923 859291 or www.radlettcentre.co.uk
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works