Jon Culshaw set to make an impression in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
A night of topical, satirical comedy is coming to St Albans featuring impressionist Jon Culshaw.
Comedian Jon Culshaw and legendary comedy producer Bill Dare visit The Alban Arena for the first time on Wednesday, May 9 with their The Great British Take Off tour.
Join the duo for an evening of unscripted, unrehearsed, spontaneous comedy and conversation as politicians, sports personalities and celebrities old and new are all up for a roasting.
The audience will help choose which characters appear and what direction the show takes.
Culshaw reveals the secrets of mimicry, and shares stories of some of the fascinating characters that coloured his childhood in Lancashire and his early career.
You may also want to watch:
Together with Bill, he also reveals some of the mishaps and mayhem of life behind the scenes in television and on the celebrity circuit.
With a few surprises for the general public of St Albans thrown in for good measure, The Great British Take Off is topical, satirical, anecdotal and highly entertaining.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
It’s never the same show twice.
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £20.
• Call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or visit www.alban-arena.co.uk