Jon Culshaw set to make an impression in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by The Alban Arena
A night of topical, satirical comedy is coming to St Albans featuring impressionist Jon Culshaw.
Comedian Jon Culshaw and legendary comedy producer Bill Dare visit The Alban Arena for the first time on Wednesday, May 9 with their The Great British Take Off tour.
Join the duo for an evening of unscripted, unrehearsed, spontaneous comedy and conversation as politicians, sports personalities and celebrities old and new are all up for a roasting.
The audience will help choose which characters appear and what direction the show takes.
Culshaw reveals the secrets of mimicry, and shares stories of some of the fascinating characters that coloured his childhood in Lancashire and his early career.
Together with Bill, he also reveals some of the mishaps and mayhem of life behind the scenes in television and on the celebrity circuit.
With a few surprises for the general public of St Albans thrown in for good measure, The Great British Take Off is topical, satirical, anecdotal and highly entertaining.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 10 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
It’s never the same show twice.
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £20.
• Call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or visit www.alban-arena.co.uk