The Masked Singer finalist Jason Manford comes to St Albans
- Credit: Supplied by the Alban Arena
Tickets go on sale today for comedian Jason Manford’s Like Me tour, which includes a date in St Albans.
Fresh from finishing second in The Masked Singer on TV, Jason Manford has announced a new stand-up tour.
His Like Me show comes to The Alban Arena in St Albans on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, but tickets go on general sale today - Friday, February 28 - at 10am.
The Absolute Radio host showcased his singing ability on ITV1 by reaching the final of The Masked Singer as 'Hedgehog'.
He finished runner-up in the reality contest behind Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts' Queen Bee.
You may also want to watch:
Like Me is Jason's latest comic offering, and is sure to be "expert observational comedy" (The Guardian) mixed with "comic gold" (Mail on Sunday).
Jason said: "After the fun we had on my last tour, Muddle Class, I'm excited to get back on the road with my new stand-up show, Like Me.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
"In these trying times it's always important to be able to get away for a couple of hours and exercise the old chuckle muscle!
"So I'm coming to a venue near you in 2021 so we can have a good laugh together. See you then."
As well as his recent appearances on The Masked Singer, Jason has also appeared on TV in First & Last (BBC One), What Would Your Kid Do? (ITV1), Scarborough (BBC One), 8 out of 10 Cats (Channel 4), The Nightly Show (ITV1), Sunday Night at the Palladium (ITV1), Live at the Apollo (BBC One), Have I Got News For You (BBC One), QI (BBC Two) and The Royal Variety Performance (ITV1).
Tickets for Jason Manford: Like Me in St Albans cost £30.
Visit www.alban-arena.co.uk/events/jason-manford-like-me/ to book online or call the box office on 01727 844488.