Jarred Christmas headlining St Albans’ Funny First Mondays
KIWI comic Jarred Christmas tops the bill at Funny First Mondays in St Albans Town Hall next week.
The BBC Two Mock the Week panellist has a unique style that mixes gags with storytelling. He is also known for his improvisation, coping with everything thrown his way.
His name has become familiar to UK audiences through appearances on Channel Four’s Nine out of Ten Cats and many radio comedy shows.
Also on the bill is Lewis Bryan who started his career as an actor but never looked back after taking a stand-up comedy course in 2003. He has a residency at the Laughing Horse in Camden under his belt as well as many headline spots all over London and is now a popular and well-established comic.
Completing Monday evening’s line-up are Matt Dowling and Paul Uwagbowe while the MC is Funny First regular Mike Manera.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm and tickets at �8 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 6 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 9 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital