Jarred Christmas headlining St Albans’ Funny First Mondays
KIWI comic Jarred Christmas tops the bill at Funny First Mondays in St Albans Town Hall next week.
The BBC Two Mock the Week panellist has a unique style that mixes gags with storytelling. He is also known for his improvisation, coping with everything thrown his way.
His name has become familiar to UK audiences through appearances on Channel Four’s Nine out of Ten Cats and many radio comedy shows.
Also on the bill is Lewis Bryan who started his career as an actor but never looked back after taking a stand-up comedy course in 2003. He has a residency at the Laughing Horse in Camden under his belt as well as many headline spots all over London and is now a popular and well-established comic.
Completing Monday evening’s line-up are Matt Dowling and Paul Uwagbowe while the MC is Funny First regular Mike Manera.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm and tickets at �8 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden