Jarred Christmas headlining St Albans’ Funny First Mondays
KIWI comic Jarred Christmas tops the bill at Funny First Mondays in St Albans Town Hall next week.
The BBC Two Mock the Week panellist has a unique style that mixes gags with storytelling. He is also known for his improvisation, coping with everything thrown his way.
His name has become familiar to UK audiences through appearances on Channel Four’s Nine out of Ten Cats and many radio comedy shows.
Also on the bill is Lewis Bryan who started his career as an actor but never looked back after taking a stand-up comedy course in 2003. He has a residency at the Laughing Horse in Camden under his belt as well as many headline spots all over London and is now a popular and well-established comic.
Completing Monday evening’s line-up are Matt Dowling and Paul Uwagbowe while the MC is Funny First regular Mike Manera.
The show starts at 8pm and tickets at �8 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival