Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be Making Magic in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied tour image
A Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be bringing his new show to St Albans later this year.
Tickets have gone on sale for Jamie Raven’s appearance at The Alban Arena on Monday, October 15 as part of his Making Magic 2018 autumn UK tour.
The Britain’s Got Talent star’s new show takes a look at how magicians do what they do.
How our hearts are fooled into believing something that our brains know simply can’t be true.
Making Magic will culminate in a random member of the audience, with absolutely no performing experience whatsoever, being turned into a magician in order to perform the final trick of the show live on stage with Jamie.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Raven burst onto an unsuspecting world during the 2015 series of Britain’s Got Talent.
His magic amazed audiences and even made Simon Cowell exclaim, “I now finally believe in magic!” en route to reaching the final and finishing, in his own words, as “Top Human”.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
His appearances on BGT and other subsequent performances have now been seen over 450 million times online and on television, making him one of the most watched magicians in the world today.
In November and December 2015, Jamie headlined The Illusionists at The Shaftesbury Theatre, which went on to break the box office record for a limited engagement, and in doing so became the most successful magic show in the history of London’s West End.
In 2016 and 2017, he took his own one-man show on a tour across five countries, playing 120 shows across 105 different venues.
He is looking forward to doing it all over again with Making Magic.
Expect the unexpected, and to laugh as much as you are mystified.
Sit back, relax, and suspend your belief in all you thought was possible and watch as Jamie Raven shows you exactly how for 25 years he has been Making Magic.
• Jamie Raven will be appearing at The Alban Arena in St Albans on Monday, October 15 at 7.30pm.
For tickets, call the box office on 01727 844488 or book online at alban-arena.co.uk