Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be Making Magic in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied tour image
A Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be bringing his new show to St Albans later this year.
Tickets have gone on sale for Jamie Raven’s appearance at The Alban Arena on Monday, October 15 as part of his Making Magic 2018 autumn UK tour.
The Britain’s Got Talent star’s new show takes a look at how magicians do what they do.
How our hearts are fooled into believing something that our brains know simply can’t be true.
Making Magic will culminate in a random member of the audience, with absolutely no performing experience whatsoever, being turned into a magician in order to perform the final trick of the show live on stage with Jamie.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Raven burst onto an unsuspecting world during the 2015 series of Britain’s Got Talent.
His magic amazed audiences and even made Simon Cowell exclaim, “I now finally believe in magic!” en route to reaching the final and finishing, in his own words, as “Top Human”.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
His appearances on BGT and other subsequent performances have now been seen over 450 million times online and on television, making him one of the most watched magicians in the world today.
In November and December 2015, Jamie headlined The Illusionists at The Shaftesbury Theatre, which went on to break the box office record for a limited engagement, and in doing so became the most successful magic show in the history of London’s West End.
In 2016 and 2017, he took his own one-man show on a tour across five countries, playing 120 shows across 105 different venues.
He is looking forward to doing it all over again with Making Magic.
Expect the unexpected, and to laugh as much as you are mystified.
Sit back, relax, and suspend your belief in all you thought was possible and watch as Jamie Raven shows you exactly how for 25 years he has been Making Magic.
• Jamie Raven will be appearing at The Alban Arena in St Albans on Monday, October 15 at 7.30pm.
For tickets, call the box office on 01727 844488 or book online at alban-arena.co.uk