Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be Making Magic in St Albans
- Credit: Supplied tour image
A Britain’s Got Talent finalist will be bringing his new show to St Albans later this year.
Tickets have gone on sale for Jamie Raven’s appearance at The Alban Arena on Monday, October 15 as part of his Making Magic 2018 autumn UK tour.
The Britain’s Got Talent star’s new show takes a look at how magicians do what they do.
How our hearts are fooled into believing something that our brains know simply can’t be true.
Making Magic will culminate in a random member of the audience, with absolutely no performing experience whatsoever, being turned into a magician in order to perform the final trick of the show live on stage with Jamie.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Raven burst onto an unsuspecting world during the 2015 series of Britain’s Got Talent.
His magic amazed audiences and even made Simon Cowell exclaim, “I now finally believe in magic!” en route to reaching the final and finishing, in his own words, as “Top Human”.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 10 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
His appearances on BGT and other subsequent performances have now been seen over 450 million times online and on television, making him one of the most watched magicians in the world today.
In November and December 2015, Jamie headlined The Illusionists at The Shaftesbury Theatre, which went on to break the box office record for a limited engagement, and in doing so became the most successful magic show in the history of London’s West End.
In 2016 and 2017, he took his own one-man show on a tour across five countries, playing 120 shows across 105 different venues.
He is looking forward to doing it all over again with Making Magic.
Expect the unexpected, and to laugh as much as you are mystified.
Sit back, relax, and suspend your belief in all you thought was possible and watch as Jamie Raven shows you exactly how for 25 years he has been Making Magic.
• Jamie Raven will be appearing at The Alban Arena in St Albans on Monday, October 15 at 7.30pm.
For tickets, call the box office on 01727 844488 or book online at alban-arena.co.uk