James Redmond headlines Happy Shark Comedy Club at The Horn, St Albans
ACTOR turned comic James Redmond is headlining the Happy Shark Comedy Club when it returns to The Horn in St Albans next Monday, September 3.
James found fame as Finn in Hollyoaks and later as Abs in more than 200 episodes of Casualty but has since switched to comedy.
Joining him for the show will be Luke McQueen, considered to be one of the most inventive young comedians in the UK at the moment.
He inadvertently launched himself into the public eye after filming his elaborate attempts at winning back an ex-girlfriend and posting them on YouTube where they soon went viral.
Completing the line-up will be Barnaby Slater and Josh Bunting.
You may also want to watch:
The night will be compered by Rob Heeney, who has built up a reputation for being one of the finest MCs around.
The Happy Shark Comedy Club runs on the first Monday of every month with all proceeds going to Open Door homeless shelter in St Albans,
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
Tickets are �6 in advance, available from www.happysharkcomedy.co.uk where there are further details about the club or in person from the Horn. Some tickets will be available on the door for �7.