James Redmond headlines Happy Shark Comedy Club at The Horn, St Albans
ACTOR turned comic James Redmond is headlining the Happy Shark Comedy Club when it returns to The Horn in St Albans next Monday, September 3.
James found fame as Finn in Hollyoaks and later as Abs in more than 200 episodes of Casualty but has since switched to comedy.
Joining him for the show will be Luke McQueen, considered to be one of the most inventive young comedians in the UK at the moment.
He inadvertently launched himself into the public eye after filming his elaborate attempts at winning back an ex-girlfriend and posting them on YouTube where they soon went viral.
Completing the line-up will be Barnaby Slater and Josh Bunting.
You may also want to watch:
The night will be compered by Rob Heeney, who has built up a reputation for being one of the finest MCs around.
The Happy Shark Comedy Club runs on the first Monday of every month with all proceeds going to Open Door homeless shelter in St Albans,
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
Tickets are �6 in advance, available from www.happysharkcomedy.co.uk where there are further details about the club or in person from the Horn. Some tickets will be available on the door for �7.