James Nesbitt and Omid Djalili spotted filming new Sky 1 drama in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Tv-stars James Nesbitt and Omid Djalili were in town today filming comic-book-legend Stan Lee’s new police drama for Sky 1.
Film crews gathered at the White Swan pub, on Upper Dagnall Street and the town hall this morning, and spent the day filming two scenes.
Extras dressed in white wigs and courtroom robes were seen puffing cigarettes between takes throughout the day.
Lucky Man, due for broadcast next year, is being made by the production company behind ITV’s Downton Abbey.
The show is billed as the story of Det Insp Harry Clayton (James Nesbitt), a cop from Central London’s notorious Murder Squad, who is given a charm that seems to confer upon the wearer the ability to control luck.
You may also want to watch:
Ninety-two-year-old writer Stan Lee is best known for creating the X-Men, Iron Man and the Amazing Spider-Man.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season