Jade the gem for Harpenden school concert
AN EVENING of music by current and former musicians at a Harpenden school next Wednesday, June 23, promises a starry line-up.
The headline performer at the Roundwood Park evening of music under the stars is Jade Bultitude who has performed recent recitals at St Mary Le Bow Church in Westminster and St John’s, Notting Hill.
She is set to perform with the Amadeus Orchestra in China at Christmas and is one of only two UK musicians to be invited to take part in Sir James Galway’s Master Class in Switzerland.
Jade ended last year as a semi-finalist in the International Flute competition in Italy.
Also performing on the evening is George Hunt, a current Year 8 student who recently won the Hertfordshire Songwriting competition 2009 and will be performing one of his own compositions on the evening.
The concert starts at 6.30pm and is open to members of the public. Tickets are �4 for adults, concessions �3 and a family ticket at �12, available at the door.
Concertgoers are invited to bring a picnic with Pimm’s and other drinks plus light refreshments available on the evening.
- 1 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 2 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 3 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 4 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 5 Restaurant review: Christmas at The Ivy in St Albans
- 6 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 10 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road