It’s elementary for Radlett Light Operatic Society
THE adventures of Sherlock Holmes will be brought to life at The Radlett Centre next week.
Radlett Light Operatic Society (RLOS) is putting on The Revenge of Sherlock Holmes, a musical adaptation of the Conan Doyle stories by Leslie Bricusse.
It could not have been timed better with the renaissance of the Sherlock Holmes tale, first with the Guy Ritchie film and then the acclaimed BBC series.
In 1897 Holmes and his arch-enemy Professor Moriarty plunged over the Reichenbach Falls. Both appeared to have met their fate in the abyss – until Holmes reappears in London all ready to settle down to a quiet retirement.
When strange things start to happen, the great detective starts to wonder if his nemesis really did die.
You may also want to watch:
RLOS, which is putting on the production from next Tuesday to Saturday, November 23-27, have won four NODA (National Operatic and Dramatic Association) awards in the last three years.
Performances start at 7.45pm each evening with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm and tickets are �12 to �14 with concessions for senior citizens and students.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
They can be obtained from The Radlett Centre box office on 01923 859291 or online at www.radlettcentre.co.uk