Indie talent showcase at St Albans pub The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Indie music fans are set to flock to The Horn in St Albans next Wednesday, December 23, for a festive evening of the best up and coming home-grown talent.
Event goers will be treated to a line up featuring four St Albans indie bands making a name for themselves on the local music scene.
The Horn regulars Echo Infirmary are to headline with appearances from King Nun, The Vibe and a debut performance from four piece Moon Blue.
Gig goers can expect a set list of original indie sounds dotted with covers of Christmas classics.
Lucy Crockett, lead guitarist for Moon Blue, said: “We’re huge fans of The Horn and have been to many an incredible gig there. We’re really excited to make our debut performance at the venue, especially under such a great headliner.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s set to be a really amazing evening and perfect to get everyone in the festive mood, I know we have a few Christmas numbers up our sleeve!”
The gig begins at 8pm and tickets at £4 are available from here.
Admission on the door is £6.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans