Indie talent showcase at St Albans pub The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Indie music fans are set to flock to The Horn in St Albans next Wednesday, December 23, for a festive evening of the best up and coming home-grown talent.
Event goers will be treated to a line up featuring four St Albans indie bands making a name for themselves on the local music scene.
The Horn regulars Echo Infirmary are to headline with appearances from King Nun, The Vibe and a debut performance from four piece Moon Blue.
Gig goers can expect a set list of original indie sounds dotted with covers of Christmas classics.
Lucy Crockett, lead guitarist for Moon Blue, said: “We’re huge fans of The Horn and have been to many an incredible gig there. We’re really excited to make our debut performance at the venue, especially under such a great headliner.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s set to be a really amazing evening and perfect to get everyone in the festive mood, I know we have a few Christmas numbers up our sleeve!”
The gig begins at 8pm and tickets at £4 are available from here.
Admission on the door is £6.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans