Indie talent showcase at St Albans pub The Horn
- Credit: Archant
Indie music fans are set to flock to The Horn in St Albans next Wednesday, December 23, for a festive evening of the best up and coming home-grown talent.
Event goers will be treated to a line up featuring four St Albans indie bands making a name for themselves on the local music scene.
The Horn regulars Echo Infirmary are to headline with appearances from King Nun, The Vibe and a debut performance from four piece Moon Blue.
Gig goers can expect a set list of original indie sounds dotted with covers of Christmas classics.
Lucy Crockett, lead guitarist for Moon Blue, said: “We’re huge fans of The Horn and have been to many an incredible gig there. We’re really excited to make our debut performance at the venue, especially under such a great headliner.
“It’s set to be a really amazing evening and perfect to get everyone in the festive mood, I know we have a few Christmas numbers up our sleeve!”
The gig begins at 8pm and tickets at £4 are available from here.
Admission on the door is £6.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 6 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Allinson happy with the reaction from St Albans City in the draw at Chelmsford
- 9 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 10 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80