Ian Stone headlines St Albans comedy night
RANKED among the top 10 stand-ups in Britain by a national newspaper, Ian Stone is the headline act at Havana in Victoria Street, St Albans, next Thursday, November 3.
Ian has performed all over the world as well as entertaining the troops in Kuwait, Bosnia, Kosova, Cyprus and most recently, Afghanistan. He was also the first stand-up to perform in Moscow.
A veteran of numerous TV appearances, he has an easy-going manner and self-deprecating style.
Opening the evening at the Hav-an-a Laugh club is Watford boy Eddy Brimson who is regarded as one of the most interesting, considered and thoughtful comedians on the stand-up circuit.
He has recently returned from a sell-out series of shows in Australia and performed at both the Camden Fringe and Edinburgh. He has also taken his comedy to such far-flung places as Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain.
You may also want to watch:
MC is Mowten who has been performing comedy since 2005 and has been described by Time Out as highly original and amusing.
The evening gets underway at 9pm and tickets are �10 in advance from 01727 862456 or www.havanastalbans.co.uk and �12.50 on the night.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests