Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be have the chance to gain some inspiration for their forthcoming big day at the county’s oldest wedding fair in St Albans this weekend.
The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to The Alban Arena on Sunday, March 5.
Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful wedding venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit.
Running from 11am to 4pm, the wedding fair hosts over 70 quality exhibitors and includes some of the oldest and best known wedding companies in the region.
There are two professional fashion shows, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, featuring dresses from a number of bridal shops, both in Hertfordshire and further afield.
In addition you can view the latest menswear on the catwalk.
For family members you will also see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 7 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 8 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 9 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
Admission is free of charge for the entire bridal party.