Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be have the chance to gain some inspiration for their forthcoming big day at the county’s oldest wedding fair in St Albans this weekend.
The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to The Alban Arena on Sunday, March 5.
Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful wedding venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit.
Running from 11am to 4pm, the wedding fair hosts over 70 quality exhibitors and includes some of the oldest and best known wedding companies in the region.
There are two professional fashion shows, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, featuring dresses from a number of bridal shops, both in Hertfordshire and further afield.
You may also want to watch:
In addition you can view the latest menswear on the catwalk.
For family members you will also see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
Admission is free of charge for the entire bridal party.