Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be have the chance to gain some inspiration for their forthcoming big day at the county’s oldest wedding fair in St Albans this weekend.
The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to The Alban Arena on Sunday, March 5.
Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful wedding venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit.
Running from 11am to 4pm, the wedding fair hosts over 70 quality exhibitors and includes some of the oldest and best known wedding companies in the region.
There are two professional fashion shows, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, featuring dresses from a number of bridal shops, both in Hertfordshire and further afield.
In addition you can view the latest menswear on the catwalk.
For family members you will also see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
Admission is free of charge for the entire bridal party.