Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be have the chance to gain some inspiration for their forthcoming big day at the county’s oldest wedding fair in St Albans this weekend.
The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair returns to The Alban Arena on Sunday, March 5.
Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful wedding venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit.
Running from 11am to 4pm, the wedding fair hosts over 70 quality exhibitors and includes some of the oldest and best known wedding companies in the region.
There are two professional fashion shows, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, featuring dresses from a number of bridal shops, both in Hertfordshire and further afield.
You may also want to watch:
In addition you can view the latest menswear on the catwalk.
For family members you will also see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Admission is free of charge for the entire bridal party.