Hertfordshire Wedding Fair to provide couples with inspiration
- Credit: Supplied by Alban Arena
Planning a wedding and need some inspiration for your forthcoming nuptials?
The perfect wedding show for brides-to-be, their partners and families returns to St Albans later this month.
The Hertfordshire Wedding Fair takes place at The Alban Arena on Sunday, March 18.
Open from 11am until 4pm, the Hertfordshire Wedding Fair is the county’s oldest wedding fair.
Whether you are looking for the latest wedding gift ideas or a beautiful venue from around Hertfordshire or beyond, this is the wedding fair to visit for inspiration.
You may also want to watch:
Free to attend, the fair hosts over 70 quality exhibitors and includes some of the oldest and best known wedding companies in the region.
There will be two professional fashion shows at the event, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, featuring dresses from a number of bridal shops both in Hertfordshire and further afield.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
In addition, you can also view the latest menswear on the catwalk.
For family members you will also see bridesmaid dresses and the latest collections for mother of the bride or mother of the groom.
There will also be surprise live entertainment, which in the past has included everything from a string quartet to a comedian, and even a brass band.
The wedding fair is free to attend and is visited by over 500 brides each year.