Henning Wehn headlines St Albans’ Funny First Mondays
ONE of the most talked about comedians on the UK circuit is coming to Funny First Mondays in St Albans next week.
Henning Wehn is the self-styled German Comedy Ambassador to the UK and has appeared on numerous shows including Radio Four’s The Unbelievable Truth, Radio Five Live’s Fighting Talk and TV’s 8 out of 10 Cats.
Henning is following up last year’s show entitled My Struggle with his 2011 offering No Surrender and comedy fans can see it at the Waterend Barn from 8pm next Monday, July 18.
Also appearing is multiple award-winning comedian Markus Birdman who has been performing at top end UK comedy clubs for over a decade.
He has been described by the Evening Standard as “uniquely talented” and was nominated as Best Headliner 2010 by Time Out.
You may also want to watch:
His show is called Dreaming and he said: “Dreams are like children. Follow them for too long and people get suspicious.”
Tickets for the evening are �8 and can be obtained from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk, by calling 07954 835686 or on the door on the night.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25