Henning Wehn has ways of making you laugh at St Albans Town Hall
SELF-STYLED German comedy ambassador Henning Wehn headlines the Funny First Mondays Christmas show in St Albans Town Hall next week.
His subversive comedy had won over British hearts and minds from appearances on such shows at Radio Four’s The Unbelievable Truth and Radio Five Live’s Fighting Talk not to mention numerous TV performances.
He is one of the most high-profile comedians of the moment, currently supporting Stuart Lee on his UK tour.
Also appearing on Monday, December 20, is Mock the Week panellist Diane Morgan, a regular at top comedy clubs all over the UK as well as one half of hit sketch duo Two Episodes of MASH. She has also won the Funny Women and Hackney Empire comedy awards.
Also on the bill are Funny First comedy course graduate Peter Ford, Romanian comedian Elena Procopiou and regular host Mike Manera.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm and tickets are �8. Further details can be founda t www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment