Henning Wehn has ways of making you laugh at St Albans Town Hall
SELF-STYLED German comedy ambassador Henning Wehn headlines the Funny First Mondays Christmas show in St Albans Town Hall next week.
His subversive comedy had won over British hearts and minds from appearances on such shows at Radio Four’s The Unbelievable Truth and Radio Five Live’s Fighting Talk not to mention numerous TV performances.
He is one of the most high-profile comedians of the moment, currently supporting Stuart Lee on his UK tour.
Also appearing on Monday, December 20, is Mock the Week panellist Diane Morgan, a regular at top comedy clubs all over the UK as well as one half of hit sketch duo Two Episodes of MASH. She has also won the Funny Women and Hackney Empire comedy awards.
Also on the bill are Funny First comedy course graduate Peter Ford, Romanian comedian Elena Procopiou and regular host Mike Manera.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 8pm and tickets are �8. Further details can be founda t www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared