‘He was so cute!’ – Twins meet new lamb at Willows ahead of February Frolics
- Credit: Archant
Twins helped mark the new lambing season at a popular activity farm in London Colney.
Willows Activity Farm’s upcoming February Frolics will take place this half-term between Saturday, February 11 and Sunday, February 19.
Families looking for outdoor activities will love the annual lambing event, with bottle feeding demonstrations, as well as activities in the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground.
Twins Summer and Tia Price, five, were given exclusive access to Willows to mark the start of the annual lambing event.
Lambs are most commonly born as twins or triplets, and the sisters from Hemel Hempstead were invited to meet a little lamb with their mum Kim Price.
You may also want to watch:
The lamb will shortly be joined by hundreds of others in the Willows lambing marquee.
Tia Price said: “I loved meeting the lamb. He was so cute!”
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
Summer Price added: “The animals at Willows are my favourite part, so I’m really looking forward to February Frolics and seeing all of the new lambs.”
Willows’ resident shepherd, Tuck, will be working around the clock with the farming staff to care for the sheep and their newborns.
Bottle feeding demonstrations will also be taking place daily throughout the week-long event.
The frolicking doesn’t stop with the lambs, as visitors can enjoy the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground featuring Jeremy Fisher Musical Pond, Lily Bobtail Nature Discovery Area and Jemima Puddleduck Coop.
Benjamin Bunny, Lily Bobtail and Peter Rabbit will also be at Willows to meet and greet guests at selected times of the day.
Weatherproof fun can also be found in the Cottontail Village and Woolly Jumpers Indoor Play Barn, all included in the entrance price.
• February Frolics at Willows Activity Farm, in Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans, is open daily from February 11 to February 19, from 10am to 5.30pm.