‘He was so cute!’ – Twins meet new lamb at Willows ahead of February Frolics
- Credit: Archant
Twins helped mark the new lambing season at a popular activity farm in London Colney.
Willows Activity Farm’s upcoming February Frolics will take place this half-term between Saturday, February 11 and Sunday, February 19.
Families looking for outdoor activities will love the annual lambing event, with bottle feeding demonstrations, as well as activities in the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground.
Twins Summer and Tia Price, five, were given exclusive access to Willows to mark the start of the annual lambing event.
Lambs are most commonly born as twins or triplets, and the sisters from Hemel Hempstead were invited to meet a little lamb with their mum Kim Price.
You may also want to watch:
The lamb will shortly be joined by hundreds of others in the Willows lambing marquee.
Tia Price said: “I loved meeting the lamb. He was so cute!”
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Summer Price added: “The animals at Willows are my favourite part, so I’m really looking forward to February Frolics and seeing all of the new lambs.”
Willows’ resident shepherd, Tuck, will be working around the clock with the farming staff to care for the sheep and their newborns.
Bottle feeding demonstrations will also be taking place daily throughout the week-long event.
The frolicking doesn’t stop with the lambs, as visitors can enjoy the Peter Rabbit Adventure Playground featuring Jeremy Fisher Musical Pond, Lily Bobtail Nature Discovery Area and Jemima Puddleduck Coop.
Benjamin Bunny, Lily Bobtail and Peter Rabbit will also be at Willows to meet and greet guests at selected times of the day.
Weatherproof fun can also be found in the Cottontail Village and Woolly Jumpers Indoor Play Barn, all included in the entrance price.
• February Frolics at Willows Activity Farm, in Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans, is open daily from February 11 to February 19, from 10am to 5.30pm.