Having a laugh for Christmas at St Albans’ Havana Club
THREE top comedians will be entertaining the crowd at Havana Comedy Club on Wednesday and Thursday next week.
The two Christmas party nights will feature two-hour comedy shows followed by a disco until late.
Headlining Wednesday night is Rich Wilson who has loved comedy ever since his older next-door neighbour gave him a cassette of Eddie Murphy’s Delirious, but his aspirations only came to light when he got a job as a barman at a comedy club in London before hitting the stage in 2004 and not looking back.
He will be joined by MC Mike Milligan who has been praised for having one of the quickest comedy brains on the circuit, along with Stefano Paolini who has been described as one of Britain’s youngest and brightest new impressionist comedians.
Headlining Thursday night’s show is Harvey Oliver whose style can range from loud and ‘in-your-face’ to honest observations about life and the entertainment business. He had been acting for many years before hitting the comedy circuit and played parts in sitcoms including Only Fools and Horses in which he was, ironically, a stand-up comedian who decided to reinvent himself.
He will be joined by MC Ryan McDonnell who hails from Belfast and has been steadily building up a strong reputation for sharp wit and Irish charm in his observations of everyday life, as well as Steve Day – a deaf comedian known for his warm, witty and engaging style.
Tickets for both nights cost �27 with food or �20 without. To book call 01727 862456 or visit www.hahaheehee.com
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 9 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 10 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford