Have your say on Harpenden artist’s future paintings of music legends
- Credit: Archant
Versatile artist Graham Brock enjoys painting music legends - and he is asking for public help in deciding who to depict for forthcoming exhibitions.
Graham, who lives in Harpenden, has exhibitions lined up in Chichester and London this year and hopes to show his work in St Albans as well as part of September’s Herts Open Studios event.
He is asking Herts Advertiser readers to send him their top 10 musicians and he will paint them for the exhibitions in his preferred media, acrylic and watercolour.
He said: “If people could email me a list of their top 10 musicians, once the exhibitions are finished, I could do limited edition prints of them.”
Graham, who would welcome lists incorporating single artists, bands or music icons, can paint them in a couple of days and wields the paintbrush listening to the music of his subject.
You may also want to watch:
He explained: “It is a way of me reaching out to the public. It is easy to get Rod Stewart, Elton John and people of my own era.”
Graham, who has been painting since the age of four and used to run a hairdressers, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall