Have a laugh with Dan Antonpolski at Harpenden Public Halls
THE second of the new season’s comedy club nights at Harpenden Public Halls next Friday, March 18, features a former winner of the BBC New Comedy Award as the headline act.
Dan Antopolski has built a reputation as an inventive, intelligent and edgy comic with a quick mind and surreal flights of fancy.
He won the New Comedy Award in 1998 and has had a couple of Perrier nominations as well as appearing on TV and radio shows such as Harry Hill’s TV Burp and Comedy Central’s The World Comedy Tour.
Joining him will be Matt Crosby, best known as one third of the award-winning sketch team Pappy’s Fun Club who has performed in a series of award-winning and critically-acclaimed sell-out shows across the world.
Completing the line up will be Wouter Mejs, who frequently starts his set by turning a mutual misunderstanding into a set of short stories and one-liners. He often has a job convincing people that he is not a character act but a genuine Dutchman.
You may also want to watch:
MC for the evening is one of the country’s top new comedians, Damion Larkin.
The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club gets underway at 8pm and tickets are �12.50 in advance from 01582 767525 or www.harpendenpublichalls.com or �15 on the door.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills