Havana, St Albans, has got the Fever
SINGER-songwriter Scarlette Fever will be showcasing her New Year album when she appears at Havana in Victoria Street, St Albans, next Thursday, December 10. She will be hosting a charity event in aid of the Herts Breast Unit Appeal and will also be celeb
SINGER-songwriter Scarlette Fever will be showcasing her New Year album when she appears at Havana in Victoria Street, St Albans, next Thursday, December 10.
She will be hosting a charity event in aid of the Herts Breast Unit Appeal and will also be celebrating her recent success in the Music Week pop charts where she reached number two with her debut single.
Scarlette will be joined on stage by samba band Toque Tambor and the evening will end with dance floor fillers from chart-topping DJs.
Scarlette was inspired to support the Herts Breast Unit Appeal by the death of her friend Ann from breast cancer aged 27.
You may also want to watch:
Ann was like a sister to Scarlette, supporting her through her early career in every imaginable way, even attending an outside, late night video shoot in the middle of chemo treatment.
The show starts at 8.30pm and admission is �15 with �5 from each sale donated to the appeal. Tickets can be obtained by calling 01707 387965 or go to www.scarlettefevermusic. com
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team