Harpenden Young Hearts Youth Theatre at the Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans
HARPENDEN Young Hearts Youth Theatre is appearing at The Maltings Arts Centre in St Albans for the first time next Thursday, May 3.
The Affairs at Meddlers Top by Richard Coleman is a comic tale of murder, mystery and a bunch of fading society characters including a Russian Baroness, an intrepid explorer and a set of missing emeralds.
Members of the youth theatre are all under 17 years and are looking forward to their first trip outside of Harpenden Public Halls, their usual venue.
Said director John Stenhouse: ‘Hopefully this is the first of many tours the group will embark on. We hope one day to take the group up to Edinburgh Festival.”
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, are �8 with concessions �6, available from www. ticketsource.co.uk/ovo or from the Tourist Information St.Albans Town Hall.
You may also want to watch:
n The group is also performing a one-off production of Annie Jr. at 7pm next Saturday, May 5, in Harpenden Public Halls.
John Stenhouse is playing the part of Daddy Warbucks and 10-year-old Hannah Hansom is taking the main role of Annie.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
The production will feature the junior section of Young Hearts who meet at the Public Halls every Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tickets are available from the Public Halls on 01582 767525 or on the door.