Change of pantomime at Harpenden Public Halls
- Credit: Harpenden Public Halls
There’s a change of pantomime in Harpenden this year... Oh yes there is!
Harpenden Public Halls will be working with Polka Dot Pantomimes on its future panto productions.
And in place of the previously announced Robin Hood, the theatre’s Christmas show this year will now be panto classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The panto will run from Saturday, December 8 to Sunday, December 30.
A statement from Harpenden Public Halls said: “Polka Dot Pantomimes produce spectacular pantos across the country and boast beautiful sets and costumes, world class casts and songs and laughter the whole family will enjoy.”
You may also want to watch:
It continued: “If you have tickets booked for Robin Hood, we will be in touch with you shortly to arrange ticket transfers.”
The Southdown Road venue also tweeted: “Really excited to be working with the fab @PolkaDot_Pantos from 2018 onwards!
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
“The title for this year’s previously booked Robin Hood is now Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs! If you’ve booked for Robin Hood, we’ll be in touch re. ticket transfers”
Tickets for Snow White are now on sale.
Full price tickets are £14, children under-16, students and senior citizens £12, and a family ticket for two adults and two children costs £48.
• For tickets, ring the box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk/