Change of pantomime at Harpenden Public Halls
- Credit: Harpenden Public Halls
There’s a change of pantomime in Harpenden this year... Oh yes there is!
Harpenden Public Halls will be working with Polka Dot Pantomimes on its future panto productions.
And in place of the previously announced Robin Hood, the theatre’s Christmas show this year will now be panto classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The panto will run from Saturday, December 8 to Sunday, December 30.
A statement from Harpenden Public Halls said: “Polka Dot Pantomimes produce spectacular pantos across the country and boast beautiful sets and costumes, world class casts and songs and laughter the whole family will enjoy.”
You may also want to watch:
It continued: “If you have tickets booked for Robin Hood, we will be in touch with you shortly to arrange ticket transfers.”
The Southdown Road venue also tweeted: “Really excited to be working with the fab @PolkaDot_Pantos from 2018 onwards!
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
“The title for this year’s previously booked Robin Hood is now Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs! If you’ve booked for Robin Hood, we’ll be in touch re. ticket transfers”
Tickets for Snow White are now on sale.
Full price tickets are £14, children under-16, students and senior citizens £12, and a family ticket for two adults and two children costs £48.
• For tickets, ring the box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk/