Dick Whittington pantomime cast members join Harpenden Carnival
- Credit: Archant
Members of this year’s Harpenden pantomime joined the town’s summer carnival procession.
The cast of Harpenden Public Halls’ panto for this December, Dick Whittington, took part in Saturday’s parade through the streets of Harpenden.
Among those joining the procession were Chris Law, who will play Alderman Fitzwarren, and Kane Coxall, the show’s Dick Whittington.
Alissa King-Underwood, who plays Alice, and Jill Priest, who is cast as the evil Queen Rat, were also in attendance.
Chris Law, of Act One Pantomimes, the team behind the annual Harpenden panto, said: “It was a glorious day, with plenty of crowds.”
You may also want to watch:
Dick Whittington will also star Jen Pringle from Channel 5’s Milkshake! but she was unable to make the Harpenden Carnival as she was appearing in the Kidzone at the Isle of Wight Festival over the weekend.
Dick Whittington can be seen at Harpenden Public Halls from Saturday, December 9 to Friday, December 22.
• Tickets are available for Dick Whittington by calling the box office on 01582 767525 or booking online at www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park