Dick Whittington pantomime cast members join Harpenden Carnival
- Credit: Archant
Members of this year’s Harpenden pantomime joined the town’s summer carnival procession.
The cast of Harpenden Public Halls’ panto for this December, Dick Whittington, took part in Saturday’s parade through the streets of Harpenden.
Among those joining the procession were Chris Law, who will play Alderman Fitzwarren, and Kane Coxall, the show’s Dick Whittington.
Alissa King-Underwood, who plays Alice, and Jill Priest, who is cast as the evil Queen Rat, were also in attendance.
Chris Law, of Act One Pantomimes, the team behind the annual Harpenden panto, said: “It was a glorious day, with plenty of crowds.”
You may also want to watch:
Dick Whittington will also star Jen Pringle from Channel 5’s Milkshake! but she was unable to make the Harpenden Carnival as she was appearing in the Kidzone at the Isle of Wight Festival over the weekend.
Dick Whittington can be seen at Harpenden Public Halls from Saturday, December 9 to Friday, December 22.
• Tickets are available for Dick Whittington by calling the box office on 01582 767525 or booking online at www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25