Harpenden club hosts up-and-coming comedy stars
UP-and-coming talent will be appearing at a monthly comedy club in Harpenden Public Halls tomorrow evening.
The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club, starting at 8pm, will feature headliner Chris Ramsey together with Adam Staunton, Tony Cowards and Mc Damion Larkin.
Rising star of the British comedy scene, Chris Ramsey has already headlined some of the best clubs around and he has performed and toured an acclaimed Edinburgh debut show with another on the way.
A jovial Geordie, he brings a mix of anecdotes and razor-sharp audience banter to the show.
Young, small and Scouse comedian Adam Staunton is renowned for a sharp mixture of eagle-eyed observation and simmering self-deprecation to the comedy club while Tony Cowards is one of the country’s most sought-after gagsmiths and a regular writer for satirical website The Daily Mash.
You may also want to watch:
Paul McMullen, co-producer of Laugh Out Loud Comedy, said: “This line-up is genuinely fantastic and contains three of the best comedians from the UK and international comedy circuits.”
Tickets at �12.50 in advance are available from the Public Halls box office or www.harpendenpublichalls.com, or �15 on the door.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 7 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school