Harpenden club hosts up-and-coming comedy stars
UP-and-coming talent will be appearing at a monthly comedy club in Harpenden Public Halls tomorrow evening.
The Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club, starting at 8pm, will feature headliner Chris Ramsey together with Adam Staunton, Tony Cowards and Mc Damion Larkin.
Rising star of the British comedy scene, Chris Ramsey has already headlined some of the best clubs around and he has performed and toured an acclaimed Edinburgh debut show with another on the way.
A jovial Geordie, he brings a mix of anecdotes and razor-sharp audience banter to the show.
Young, small and Scouse comedian Adam Staunton is renowned for a sharp mixture of eagle-eyed observation and simmering self-deprecation to the comedy club while Tony Cowards is one of the country’s most sought-after gagsmiths and a regular writer for satirical website The Daily Mash.
You may also want to watch:
Paul McMullen, co-producer of Laugh Out Loud Comedy, said: “This line-up is genuinely fantastic and contains three of the best comedians from the UK and international comedy circuits.”
Tickets at �12.50 in advance are available from the Public Halls box office or www.harpendenpublichalls.com, or �15 on the door.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works