Harpenden Arts Club exhibition to open to town’s public halls
- Credit: Harpenden Arts Club
Be inspired by the Harpenden Arts Club’s latest exhibition, which opens in the town this week.
Unique and original artworks from Harpenden Arts Club members are being shown in an exhibition opening at Harpenden Public Halls on Friday.
The exhibition will feature work in a wide range of media including oils, acrylics, watercolours, mixed media, fused glass, ceramics and digital art.
With around 50 talented artists showcasing their best work, it promises to be a fascinating and uplifting event.
Anne Hignell, who is helping to organise the event, said: “We have quite a number of really excellent pieces of art being submitted and I can’t wait to see them all on display.
You may also want to watch:
“I always love to see the great diversity of styles on show.”
The exhibition is being held from 10am to 5pm on Friday, November 10 and Saturday, November 11, and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, November 12.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
Admission is free.
• Harpenden Arts Club offers a wide programme of artist demonstrations, studio practice, life drawing sessions and art technique workshops, which are held from September to May on most Thursday evenings from 7.30pm to 9.30pm in Harpenden Public Halls.
For more information see www.harpendenartsclub.org.uk or phone membership secretary Peter Brown on 01582 793174.
Taster sessions are £3 and new members are made very welcome.