Hannah shows her Spirit for New York trip
HANNAH Fearns angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week. As part of Capital Arts Children s Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
HANNAH Fearns' angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week.
As part of Capital Arts Children's Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
She is part of Spirit, the angelic voices of the children's choir who were singing songs from the new album Be Still.
And today Hannah is flying to New York with Spirit as part of its Diva A Cappella tour. The six-day Christmas recital tour will include a guest appearance on the TV breakfast show Good Morning America.
The children have been gaining a following both in the UK and the USA with Be Still described as a magical and haunting album.
Spirit will also be performing two songs at the O2 Arena in late January in the Voice in a Million concert.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 7 More harsh truths in the St Albans City dressing room as mistakes cost them at Chippenham
- 8 'Entertaining and moving' dark comedy After Electra coming to the Abbey Theatre stage
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
Hannah recently performed as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans with RARE Productions.