Hannah shows her Spirit for New York trip
HANNAH Fearns angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week. As part of Capital Arts Children s Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
HANNAH Fearns' angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week.
As part of Capital Arts Children's Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
She is part of Spirit, the angelic voices of the children's choir who were singing songs from the new album Be Still.
And today Hannah is flying to New York with Spirit as part of its Diva A Cappella tour. The six-day Christmas recital tour will include a guest appearance on the TV breakfast show Good Morning America.
You may also want to watch:
The children have been gaining a following both in the UK and the USA with Be Still described as a magical and haunting album.
Spirit will also be performing two songs at the O2 Arena in late January in the Voice in a Million concert.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
Hannah recently performed as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans with RARE Productions.