Hannah shows her Spirit for New York trip
HANNAH Fearns angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week. As part of Capital Arts Children s Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
HANNAH Fearns' angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week.
As part of Capital Arts Children's Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
She is part of Spirit, the angelic voices of the children's choir who were singing songs from the new album Be Still.
And today Hannah is flying to New York with Spirit as part of its Diva A Cappella tour. The six-day Christmas recital tour will include a guest appearance on the TV breakfast show Good Morning America.
You may also want to watch:
The children have been gaining a following both in the UK and the USA with Be Still described as a magical and haunting album.
Spirit will also be performing two songs at the O2 Arena in late January in the Voice in a Million concert.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Hannah recently performed as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans with RARE Productions.