Hannah shows her Spirit for New York trip
HANNAH Fearns angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week. As part of Capital Arts Children s Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
HANNAH Fearns' angelic voice is taking her from the Royal Albert Hall to New York this week.
As part of Capital Arts Children's Choir Hannah, 13, a student at St Albans Girls School, performed in The Glory of Christmas at the Royal Albert Hall last night.
She is part of Spirit, the angelic voices of the children's choir who were singing songs from the new album Be Still.
And today Hannah is flying to New York with Spirit as part of its Diva A Cappella tour. The six-day Christmas recital tour will include a guest appearance on the TV breakfast show Good Morning America.
The children have been gaining a following both in the UK and the USA with Be Still described as a magical and haunting album.
Spirit will also be performing two songs at the O2 Arena in late January in the Voice in a Million concert.
- 1 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 2 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 5 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 6 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 7 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 8 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
Hannah recently performed as Princess Jasmine in Aladdin at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans with RARE Productions.