Great vibe as alt rock band support Coasts
A five piece alternative rock band formed through a St Albans school are supporting rockers Coasts at a gig next Thursday, August 27.
The Vibe, comprising Gabe Fogarty-Graveson (lead vocalist), Alex White (lead guitar), Max Hood (bass guitar), Isaac Nelson (rhythm guitar),and Ben Collins (drums), met through Sandringham school and played on a regular basis for fun while writing and composing demos.
The band has performed at The Horn, Hatfield Forum and Chilled in a Field Festival and the gigs proved so successful that The Vibe have been chosen to support Coasts at Esquires in Bedford.
Alex said: “We have had some really positive feedback from fans and we are hoping that as many as possible will come to Bedford to see us.
“It’s a great opportunity and privilege to be playing with Coasts who are so well known and who play listed on Radio One and were Track of the Day last Thursday.”
You may also want to watch:
To check out The Vibe’s music go to https:soundcloud.comthe-vibe-10
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 7 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 8 Shortages crisis hits district
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers